Monday, November 2, 2009

I had a glimpse of my childhood

Today at work I was kind of down in the dumps. No reason really... So I figured that was dumb and I made the attitude adjustment. Long story short I ended up playing an intense game of "Helicopter Helicopter" with a couple of third graders. At one point I got so into it that my adult body smashed into one of my students. After that I figured that I had had enough, and that for the safety of the kids I would sit the last couple rounds out. haha

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that the cricket situation has changed drastically as of this evening. Though I have never enjoyed them making themselves at home in my apartment, we kind of had a mutual agreement that if they remained in the living room, and an occasional in the bathroom, we wouldn't kill them. Well, boundaries have been breached and I caught them singing their love songs to each other in my bedroom.

It's on now. . .

No comments: