Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Couple Updates




  1. Luke and I bought our first set of Christmas lights!!! YAAAY! They are definitely the first of many. And we bought them on Halloween. (I just thought that was ironic.) I am absolutely one of those people that completely skips Halloween and moves straight into Christmas. I'm sorry to those who think it's annoying. I try not to be obnoxious about it.
  2. My brother came and saved them day. He sprayed our apartment for crickets. Unfortunately he forgot to warn us that the stuff makes the crickets that are trapped inside our apartment go insane. They came out of hiding and were jumping not caring if we were there. It was terrible. I found one, dying, in some of our mixing bowls and starting dry heaving. . . . Luke thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Luke laughed at dying crickets... he got that from his dad! So sorry, Lauren!! :)