Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My morning walks/jogs/attempts at fitness

A couple times a week I love to go on morning jogs. I think that you need to get use to this because I often have many things that I come across while "workin' on my fitness" that interest me or are random and amazing. So in order to help you visualize whats going on around me for future posts I took a couple pictures this morning. I have a picture of my favorite tree that i love to pass by once I conquer the hill. Also, a picture of the most amazing view I found. It's beautiful. I told Luke that it is at this point in my walk that I usually start praying and thanking God for the beautiful creation that He has me living in the middle of. Enjoy.


Also,two last things you need to know to be up to speed on this adventures.
1. I will forever be searching for the most amazing door that I came across one day while weaving in and out of the neighborhoods. This is the third time I have searched to no avail.
2. There was an amazing cat that I met one time. His name is Smokey and I long for the day to pet his silver fluff again.
and an optional 3. It would be nice to see the three legged dog again. (I didn't give him a name like I did for Smoky because he was with his owners, so I assumed he already had one.)

No comments: