Monday, January 5, 2009

A Couple of Things

As you all can tell, my sweet, amazing, incredible boyfriend spent HOURS designing a new page for me. He's amazing,I know. If anyone wants to pay him to do theirs,..I'm just saying, who doesn't need money. :)

Anyways, number two thing. I decided that I wanted to learn how to crochet after seeing how cute michelle looked when she was knitting on the couch,..and then realizing that knitting is too hard. So the next best thing.

It took one youtube video, and two volunteers to show me but I finally got it. I haven't really made anything yet, but my goal is to be good enough to make baby booties by the time i need to make them,. (Don't worry. That will not be ANYTIME SOON.)

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

it's an excellent plan!

tif said...

oh lauren- if only we were at bible college again i would make you craft with me 24-7...Start working hard (but i have to tell you that those booties in the picture are knitted so you'll have to find a good crocheting pattern)!

She Said... said...

I think knitting is not as hard as it looks.... with that being said, those booties are adorable. You can make the booties and I will make the onsies. :)

Donna G said...

i'm sure making booties wont be hard, i mean come on i figured out how to make mittens on my own :)

i'm so excited that you are learning yay yay yay!